#1 NATURAL CHOICE WITHIN THE AUSTRALIAN
Customers use not only for repelling but also QLD/Sweet Itch, greasy heel, rain scold, hives, around open wounds, cover rub & more.
“Brilliant product for our horses and ponies and for the jockeys too! This summer has been particularly bad for horse flies as well as normal flies in our area and it is working very effectively, without having to constantly re-apply. It’s very reassuring to know that it’s a completely natural product without all those filthy chemicals whose fumes one hesitates to breathe in – and it smells nice! The roll-on is perfect for sensitive ponies who don’t like sprays.
50ml Roll on lotion
SAFE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Rosemary & Cedarwood Essential Oils are regarded as safe for skin application by regulators such as the EPA and much safer/beneficial than chemicals such as DEET & Picaridin.
In addition to repelling they are well known as having antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-fungal qualities so our customers also report the following uses/benefits of Nature’s Botanical;
- Stop itching following insect bites, soothe hives & mild burns.
- Help with eczema, itchy rashes, psoriasis, dermatitis, athletes foot, acne & sun spots.
- QLD/Sweet Itch, greasy heel, rain scold & cover rub.
- Relief for mild arthritis of the hands.
- Deodorant, decongestant & moisturiser.